-Spiritual Life Class at the Preferred Family Healthcare facility: Serving those who are recovering from addictions through scripturally based interaction.
-Prison Ministry: (weekly) Serving men who are currently incarcerated at Jefferson City Correctional Center, Algoa Correctional Center and Tipton Correctional Center. We conduct Biblically based studies centered in making disciples of Jesus.
-Pregnancy Help Center: Serving families who are in crisis pregnancies.
Our Vision: A community that recognizes human life as sacred and valued
Our Mission: To equip individuals to make healthy, life-affirming decisions consistent with the sanctity of human life.
-Healing House/New Beginnings: Year long Christian based program serving men and women who are recovering from addiction.
Our Vision: To rebuild shattered lives through a "program of action" by teaching the spiritual principles which are rooted and grounded in the Holy and Living Word of God.
Our Mission: To equip and empower men and women who have experienced extraordinary life struggles to make an effectual change in their lives, families, and communities through the application of spiritual principles rooted in God's unconditional love and grace.
-Right-Turn Reentry Process: Assisting those released from Correctional Centers to find housing, transportation, employment, and educational opportunities to reduce the recidivism rate.
Our vision: restore relationships between previously incarcerated men and their community.
Our mission: provide a stable and healthy environment that fosters individual healing and restoration of relationships with God, family and their community
Use of Church Facilities
Use of Church facilities, upon approval, are limited to the membership of House of Prayer Family Church, Incorporated. The following guidelines must be adhered to by all who use the building and/or facilities:
- All facilities are reserved for church and/or religiously oriented programs all day Sunday and Wednesday nights unless, otherwise, approved by the Church Administrator or Board of Directors.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on church property
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted anywhere on church property.
- Requests for use of facilities that are inconsistent with established Christian tradition and our core values or by-laws will be denied.
- Those persons using the building or grounds will conduct themselves with proper decorum and use the facilities with care. The facility will be returned to its original state of order and cleanliness prior to its use.
- Persons will use only those areas of the building that were pre-approved and will return the facility to its proper order after use. Care should be taken to turn out the lights and close the windows. Do not adjust the thermostats (they are automatically controlled). Church equipment may not be removed from the building or grounds. Approval may be granted by the Church Administrator or the Board of Directors.
- The church and its grounds may not be altered in any way without the approval of the Church administrator or Board of Directors.
- Applications for one-time use of the facilities will be approved by the Church Administrator in accordance with this policy. If any problem arises, it should be taken first to the Church Administrator and then to the Pastor before presenting it to the Board of Directors for final resolution.
- Requests made for special furniture and/or public address system must be directed to the Church Administrator at the time of the request. Safety must be considered in the placement of furniture and equipment.
- Requests for the use of piano, keyboard or any of the musical instruments will be first addressed to the Sound System Coordinator, approved by the Church Administrator, Pastor or the Board of Directors. Any persons using those instruments must be qualified to do so, as verified by the Sound System Coordinator.